POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (PGDM) - ADMISSION BATCH 2022-23:
- Candidates who will be appearing the final semesters or who have passed Graduation (Bachelor's Degree) are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have a valid score card in at aleast one of the test i.e. CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT, OJEE or other equivalent Common Entrance Examinations (if any).
- Candidates who have not appeared any of the above mentioned tests may contact the Admission Cell (mentioned below) for further details.
1) Candidates are required to fill the complete details online/offline and upload/submit all relevant documents.
2) Candidate need to appear the PGDM Admission Test.
For detail contact Admission Cell -
BBA(Hons.) PROGRAMME (ADMISSION BATCH 2022-23):
Students who will be appearing Class XII (CBSE/ICSE) or +2 Sc/Com/Arts (CHSE) or its equivalent examination/ passed Class-XII / +2 from any approved board are eligible to apply.
Rs. 500/- (payment through debit card/credit card) for online transactions
1) The Admit Card for the entrance examination will be send via email to the applicants issued from the competent authority.
2) Students are required to fill the complete details online and upload the documents (photograph of the applicant, Class-X marksheet, Class-XII marksheet (for those who passed last year).
B.COM(Hons.) PROGRAMME (ADMISSION BATCH 2022-23):
D.A.V. School of Business Management comes under SAMS (Student Academic Management System) Admission System, Department of Higher Education, Govt. of Odisha.
Students who have appeared class XII (CBSE/ISE) or +2 Sc/Com (CHSE) or its equivalent examination from any approved board can send their queries regarding admission process into B.Com(Hons.), infrastructure facilities of the college, quality assurance mechanism and unique pedagogy of DSBM to firstname.lastname@example.org or may call 9437139517.
For detail information contact Admission Coordinator -
Mr. Satyajit Dikshit,
Contact No.: 9937340300