There is an Internal Complaint Committee constituted of two members to look after the grievances of the students.
- All the students are allowed to write an application to the Principal regarding any complaint about the troubles faced inside the college campus.
- The students are also encouraged to drop their complaints in the dropbox placed on the Ground Floor near the office.
- The drop box is opened once in a fortnight by the member to check for any receipt of the complaint or suggestions.
- In case of any complaint received, the matter is placed in the Internal Complaint Committee for redressal.
- The matter is thoroughly examined and the report is submitted to the Principal.
- The Principal after proper scrutinization endorse the report and subsequently the committee communicates it to the students.